PENGARUH PEMBERIAN PAKAN AMPAS TAHU DAN DAUN Indigofera zollingeriana Miq. TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN AYAM KAMPUNG (Gallus-gallus domesticusL. variasi joper) SEBAGAI SUMBER BELAJAR BIOLOGI

Eka Zulfitri, Suharno Zen, Rasuane Noor

Abstract


The aim of this research was 1) to determine the effect of giving a combination of tofu pulp and indigofera leaves to the growth of super native chicken, 2) to determine the concentration of a combination of tofu pulp and indigofera leaves which is good for the growth of super native chicken, 3) to determine the utilization of learning outcomes as a learning resource in the form of a poster. This type of research is experimental research with a completely randomized design (CRD). This study used a total sample of 24 stater phase chicken (aged 20 days after hatching). This study used 4 treatments, namely the combination of tofu dregs feed and indigofera leaves with a concentration of 17% indigofera leaves mixed 83% tofu dregs, 35% concentration of indigofera leaves mixed 65% tofu dregs, and 70% concentration of indigofera leaves mixed 30% tofu dregs, and a control treatment with centrate feed. Each treatment was given 6x repetitions. The parameters observed in this study were weight, and diameter of super native chicken. Data were analyzed using a one-way Non-parametric Test called the Kruskal Wallis Test. Based on the results of the study, there was a significant influence on the feeding of tofu pulp and indigofera leaves to the growth of super native chicken. The results of the study are based on the analysis of the Kruskal Wallis test x2hit> x2daf. Further tests showed the best concentration of tofu pulp and indigofera leaves for super native chicken growth was a concentration of 17% indigofera leaves + 83% tofu pulp. Based on the analysis of the validation of learning resources, this study deserves to be used as a source of learning biology in the form of posters for the growth and development of class XII.

Kata kunci: super java chicken, Indigofera, alternative feed, poster learning resources


Full Text:

PDF

References


Allama, H., Sofyan, O., Widodo, E., & Prayogi, H. S. 2018. Pengaruh Penggunaan Tepung Ulat Kandang (Alphitobius diaperinus) dalam Pakan terhadap Penampilan Produksi Ayam Pedaging. J.Ilmu-ilmu Peternakan, 22(3), 1-8.

Melati, I., Zafril, I.A., & Titik. 2010. Pemanfaatan Ampas Tahu Terfermentasi sebagai Subtitusi Tepung Kedelai dalam Formulasi Pakan Ikan Patin. Prosiding Forum Inovasi Teknologi Akuakultur. Bogor: Balai Riset Perikanan Budidaya Air Tawar.

Erniasih, I., & Tyas. R. S. 2006. Penambahan Limbah Padat Kunyit (Curcuma domestica) Pada Ransum Ayam dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Status Darah dan Hepar Ayam (Gallus sp). Jurnal Buletin Anatomi dan Fisiologi, 14(2), 1-6.

Kiha, A. F., & Murningsih, T. 2012. Pengaruh Pemeraman Ransum dengan Sari Daun Pepaya terhadap Kecernaan Lemak dan Energi Metabolis Ayam Broiler. Jurnal Animal Agricultural, 1(1), 266-274.

Qurniawan, A., Irma. I. A., & Rudi. A. 2016. Performans Produksi Ayam Pedaging Pada Lingkungan Pemeliharaan dengan Ketinggian yang Berbeda di Sulawesi Tenggara. Jurnal Vateriner, 17 (4), 622-633.

Ramlan, Haeruddin & Jamaluddin. 2013. Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran E-materi dengan Model Pembelajaran Berbasis Masalah pada materi suhu dan kalor. Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika Tadulako (IPFT), 1(2), h. 12-17.

Setianto, J. 2009. Program Pencahayaan Untuk Ayam Pedaging. Jurnal Sains Peternakan Indonesia, 3(1), 24-29.

Siregar, N. S. 2014. Karbohidrat. Jurnal Ilmu Keolahragaan, 13(2), 38-44.

Sudaro, Y., & Anita, S. 2007. Ransum Ayam dan Itik. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya.

Tarigan, A. & S. P. Ginting. 2011. Pengaruh Taraf Pemberian Indigofera Sp Terhadap Konsumsi dan Kecernaan Pakan Serta Pertambahan Bobot Hidup Kambing yang Diberi Rumput Brachiaria Ruziziensis. JITV, 16 (1), 25-32.

Tribina, A. 2012. Pemanfaatan Silase Kering Ampas Tahu Untuk Pakan Ikan Nila Merah (Oreochromis Niloticus). Jurnal Teknologi Perikanan dan Kelautan, 3(1): 27-33.

Trisiwi, H. F. 2016. Pengaruh Level Protein Pakan Yang Berbeda Pada Masa Starter Terhadap Penampilan Ayam Kampung Super. Jurnal Ilmiah Peternakan Terpadu, 4(3), 256-262.

Umami, M., Suryadi, B. U., & Ashadi. 2016. Pengaruh Media Infografis Dan Poster Pada Pembelajaran Joyful Learning Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa Ditinjau Dari Kemampuan Logika Pada Materi Pokok Kesetimbangan Kimia Kelas Xi Ipa Semester Gasal Sma Negeri Gondangrejo Tahun Pelajaran 2015/2016. Jurnal Pendidikan Kimia (JPK), 5(3), 9-17.

Widodo, W. 2000. Nutrisi dan Pakan Unggas Kontekstual Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24127/bioedukasi.v11i2.3424

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

 

Bioedukasi : e-ISSN (2442-9805), p-ISSN (2086-4701)

Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara, Kota Metro, Lampung, Indonesia 

(Phone1) +6285292078488 (Email1) bioedukasi.ummetro@gmail.com
(Phone2) +6281272920110

 Bio Statistik  

Web
Analytics VIEW MY STATE (Pengunjung Kami)

Lisensi Creative Commons

Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.

Flag Counter