PENGARUH KEPERCAYAAN MEREK DAN KEBIASAAN MENGGUNAKAN PRODUK TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DI MCDONALD’S SAMARINDA

Nurwahida Nurwahida(1*), Noor Ellyawati(2), Ratna Fitri Astuti(3),

(1) 
(2) 
(3) 
(*) Corresponding Author


Abstract


The purpose of the research was to determine the effect of brand trust and habitual behavior on McDonald's Samarinda customer loyalty. This type of research uses descriptive methods with a quantitative approach. The sample used was 100 McDonald's Samarinda customers. The data analysis used is a multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the study show that brand trust and habitual behavior simultaneously have a significant effect on customer loyalty. In the coefficient of determination (R2) test, it is known that the magnitude of the effect of brand trust and habitual behavior is 55.9%, while the remaining 44.1% is influenced by variables outside of brand trust and habitual behavior, such as customer satisfaction. The conclusion of the study is that McDonald's Samarinda customers repurchase products 3–4 times a month and recommend the McDonald's brand to the surrounding environment or other people because they have brand trust and habitual behavior.

Keywords: Brand Trust; Customer Loyalty; Habitual Behaviour


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24127/jp.v12i1.10332

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Published by:

Universitas Muhammadiyah Metro
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara No. 116 Kota Metro, Kode Pos 34111, Lampung, Indonesia



Lisensi Creative Commons

PROMOSI: Jurnal Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi (e-Journal) is licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.

 

PROMOSI: Jurnal Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi (e-Journal) indexed by:

    

 

Flag Counter:

Flag Counter
 
  
View My Stats