HUBUNGAN ANTARA MATA PELAJARAN PRAKARYA DAN KEWIRAUSAHAAN DENGAN MINAT BERWIRAUSAHA SISWA DI SMA PGRI 2 PALEMBANG

Deka Ratih Afrika, Neta Dian Lestari, Riswan Aradea

Abstract


The research objective was to determine the closeness of the relationship between Craft and Entrepreneurship Subjects (PKWU) and Entrepreneurial Interest in class XI students of SMA PGRI 2 Palembang. Research problems, namely; Is there a relationship between Craft and Entrepreneurship Subjects with Entrepreneurship Interest in Class XI Students at SMA PGRI 2 Palembang? The research method is a quantitative method with the type of correlation research. Data collection techniques in this study were documentation and questionnaires with Likert scale guidelines. The results showed that the average score of students in the subject of Craftsmanship and Entrepreneurship (X) was 84.75 in the "Good" category and the average results of the questionnaire on entrepreneurship interest (Y) was 84.86% in the "Very Interested" category. Hypothesis test results obtained t count (7,199) > t table (1,666) and the significance test there is a significant relationship between the subject of Craft and Entrepreneurship with the interest in entrepreneurship students at SMA PGRI 2 Palembang by 39% and the remaining 61% is influenced by other factors.

Keywords: Craft and Entrepreneurship Subject and Entrepreneurial Interests

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, S. (2014). Prosedur Penelitian, Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: PR Rineka Cipta.

Eousa, Buwono, S., & Sumartono, B. G. (2015, September 9). Pengaruh Hasil Belajar Prakarya dan Kewirausahan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Siswa Kelas XI MIA SMA. Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Khatulistiwa, 4(9), 1-11.

Januardi & Zubaimari, Rika Anggraini. (2018, Desember). Pengaruh Mata Pelajaran Prakarya dan Kewirausahan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Siswa Kelas di SMA Muhammadiyah 02 Palembang. Jurnal Perspektif Pendidikan, 12(2), 1-10.

Juliansyah, N. (2017). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Kencana.

Kebudayaan, K. P. (2014). Prakarya dan Kewirausahaan. Jakarta: Pusat Kurikulum dan Perbukuan, Balitbang, Kemendikbud.

Lestari, N. D., & Hayati, S. (2019, Januari). Pengaruh Prakerin Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Siswa di SMK Muhammadiyah 2 Palembang. Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan, 4(1), 112-120.

Lestari, N. D., & Yulaini, E. (2018, December). Application Of 30 Icon Cuisines In South Sumatera As A Entrepreneurship Learning Media At PGRI University Of Palembang. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research , 7(12), 234-235.

Purwanto, 2018. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.Sugiyono. (2017). Statistika untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Zebua, E. (2017). Buku Ajar dan Perangkat Pembelajaran Kewirausahaan. (A. Gunawan, Ed.) Padang Panjang, Sumatera Barat: Institut Seni Indonesia Padang Panjang.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24127/pro.v8i2.3309

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Office:
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara No. 116KotaMetro,KodePos 34111, Lampung, Sumatera - Indonesia

web stats
Promosi Stats

 

 

Flag Counter:

Flag Counter