ANALISIS PENGARUH PELATIHAN KERJA TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA UNIVERSITAS TRUNAJAYA BONTANG

Martopan Abdullah(1*), Kalist Sabbatho(2),

(1) 
(2) 
(*) Corresponding Author


Abstract


Job training is needed so that the quality of the workforce increases. Trunajaya Bontang University in improving work performance is felt necessary to provide job training to staff and lecturers in the campus environment. This study aims to determine the relationship in Job Training to Employee Job Performance at Trunajaya University Bontang. The method of analysis in this study is the validity test, reliability test, Correlation Coefficient, Determination Coefficient, hypothesis testing. From the results of the interpretation of the calculation of the coefficient of determination, obtained value r2 = 0.79 (positive), this shows that 79% of the variation is explained by the positive relationship or influence between the variable "Job Training" with "Employee Job Performance", while the remaining 21% is influenced by other factors. 

Keywords: Job training, Job performance, staff 


Full Text:

PDF

References


Mangkunegara, A. P. (2008). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Refika Aditama. Mangkunegara, A. P. (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya manusia Perusahaan. (9th ed.). Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya. Organ, D. W. (1998). Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Its Construct Clean Up Time. Human Performance Journal, (10), 85–97. Riansari, Titi, Sudiro, A., & Rofiaty. (2012). Pengaruh Kompensasi dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Kasus PT. Bank Tabungan Pensisunan Nasional, Tbk Cabang Malang). Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen, 10(4), 811– 820. Rini, Puspita, D., Rusdarti, & Suparjo. (2013). Pengaruh Komitmen Organisasi, Kepuasan Kerja dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Jurnal Ilmiah Dinamika Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 1(1), 69–88. Rivai, V. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Siagian, S. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada. Sutrisno, E. (2012). Manajemen sumber Daya Manusia (1st ed.). Jakarta: Prenada Media Group. Usman, H., & Akbar, P. S. (2011). Pengantar Statistika. Jakarta: Penerbit Buni Aksara.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24127/pro.v7i2.2508

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Office:
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara No. 116KotaMetro,KodePos 34111, Lampung, Sumatera - Indonesia

web stats
Promosi Stats

 

 

Flag Counter:

Flag Counter